• Bore diameter 75.5 mm;
• Stroke 63 mm;
• Capacity 282;
• Compression ratio 12.5:1.
• Material: aluminum alloy with high silicon reclamation market, cylinder liner with silicon carbide in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
• Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
• Cylinder-piston connection with 0.05 mm.
• Surfaces Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange.
• Ultra compact with three segments.
• Material: special aluminum alloy silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
• CNC Machining.
• Lightened and reinforced.
• Surfaces of heat exchange.
• Special low friction and high mechanical strength.
• I . ring compression in nitrided and chromium.
• II . special cast iron ring.
• Three-piece scraper ring made of special alloy steel and chrome.
• head in aluminum alloy melt by gravity, ed reclamation and sand worked on machining centers super accurate to within micron tolerances.
• Springs exhaust and intake silicon chrome steel pre-hardened and stabilized load recalculated to fit the engine power.
• Valve Guides with profi recalculated, obtained by sintering of powders (steel, phosphorus, carbon, copper and manganese).
• Locations valve alloy steel, cobalt, molybdenum and copper with special thermochemical treatment.
• Suction valves increased to 25 in diameter special alloy steel with thermal treatment.
• Exhaust valves increased to 22.2 ø material Nimonic 80 (alloy of nickel, chromium, titanium and aluminum).